Friday 10 June 2022

Seiko 7A28-7020 Quartz Chronograph - James Bond - A view to a kill

I'm a huge liker of the James Bond movies and actually one of these watches was a trigger for me to start searching around a bit more. I never realized Bond was wearing Seiko, also thought it were the high-end marques, I knew from the last years it was the Omega watch but had no idea about the watches used prior to that. This movie I remember quite well as I have seen it in the cinema when I was a young boy. I was lucky to catch this one for a decent price. The glass is however slightly scratched and the bracelet needs a good clean. Other then that it's pretty much okay. Oh, for the bracelet, it's just a fraction to small for my wrist. So I still need to source some extra elements. In any case, hereby two pictures. 

https://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/product/seiko-7a28-7020-quartz-chronograph





No comments:

Post a Comment

Burberry watch repair - new straps and battery

It has been a while. A few years ago my son treated himself with a Burberry watch and now the strap had issue's. It had a bad spot with ...