Wednesday 1 June 2022

Titus Geneve lady watch / dames horloge / orlogio

I got this watch when I purchased the Buler Bertone Stratos watch. It was some kind of compensation for all the hassle and long wait. 

I never heard about this brand before but apparently it's a real Swiss watch. It's a manual wind and it's fully working and keeping time well. The straps are good too. I have to say I like the looks of it, very classic and stylish watch.

From what I understand the full name should be Solvil et Titus:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solvil_et_Titus

As for the watch, I suspect its from the fifties or sixties, just a guess. There are no markings or references on the watch. Only the dial mentions Titus Geneve, that's it. 

When opening up the watch the cap does mention on the inside: Fond Acier Inoxydable Swiss.
On the movement: 17 jewels, Titus Watch Co, Swiss

Case dial size: 22 mm

I could not find anything more nor on the Internet. If someone is interested, make me an offer.






I sold this watch for € 25,- a few months ago. The buyer bought it for his daughter as a birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Burberry watch repair - new straps and battery

It has been a while. A few years ago my son treated himself with a Burberry watch and now the strap had issue's. It had a bad spot with ...