Monday 23 May 2022

Introduction

Yes, another blog! This one is not car related and as the title suggest, it's about watches. It's becoming maybe a new hobby. So I figured to do a little more tracking about them. Last year or so a Seiko watch did trigger my interest. It was one used by James Bond in one of the movies. Prior to that I never had a strong interest in watches. I once bought a expensive one and to my surprise I rarely worn it. My other daily watch I have already for ages, at least more than 20 years or so. 
Due to the Seiko quartz watch I had to do a little repair and noticed these overhaul video's on Youtube which I find very interesting and relaxing to watch. By now I have purchased a few and I will create a blog about each of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Burberry watch repair - new straps and battery

It has been a while. A few years ago my son treated himself with a Burberry watch and now the strap had issue's. It had a bad spot with ...